Wednesday, July 29

Back to School!

I have been neglecting the blog. Probably because I've been trying to figure what exactly I'm doing here in life. Well, I've decided to go back to Graduate School and focus on that full time since the job market stinks so much. And while I was in the process of the job search, I realized how important it is to me to finish my Masters degree, even if no one else ever cares if I finish. There's something about knowing that I am capable of completing the requirements and finishing what I started.

Right now I'm waiting for approval from the Graduate School Dean's Office and then I can register. But I've already started on my reading. It's pretty exciting. I'll have to write more about what I've learned about myself in the process. But for now, it's back to school for me!

1 comment:

Nick and Christina Brannen said...

Go Rebecca!!! We are very proud of you!