Sunday, January 4

New Year, New Use of an Old Blog

Basically, I have more stuff to say now in the realm of the worldwide web.  I started this blog in graduate school and was not sure what i would blog about that might be interesting to other people to read.  Now I actually have stuff to say!  And sometimes it is longer that what can fit in 140 characters.  So my new plan is to write those things here and if people want to read it, they can.  I will probably write about Salesforce.com Configuration and Administrator topics, Scrum principles and Agile Methodology in practice, raising a toddler, living in Marietta, GA and struggles with getting my hair to keep curls, etc.

Maybe that's too broad a spectrum of topics, but we'll see! But first and foremost, Welcome to B-Bop's World!

No comments: