Tuesday, May 6

Catching My Breath

Once again, I am taking my semester right down to the wire. I just finished a project that is due in about an hour and a half. But I really don't think I completely procrastinated on this one. I mean, I did have a partner to work with, which always changes the way I work on things. Anyway, it's done. I feel good about it. I think we did a good job. My part just happened to be the last part and it took me longer than expected to get everything in our XML file to validate against the DTD and transform correctly through XSL. If those letters mean nothing to you, just ignore them. If you know what I'm talking about, then you probably understand why it took me longer than expected to get all of those things working together since I'm such an amateur.

So I'm catching my breath very briefly before I go take a shower, then present our project, then start cleaning my apartment and throwing stuff away so that Michelle can come and help me pack tomorrow. I can't believe how excited she is about packing up all of my things. She was talking about packing with me the way I would talk about going on vacation to the beach or something! I'm so glad that someone enjoys it though and that we are all made differently.

I just wanted to write something here to explain that I haven't disappeared. I'm just busy busy busy these days! And if you want to help pack or paint, you know where to find me! (I hope)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was great walking with you today! thanks for coming out to my house!