Wednesday, June 18

More change

I regret to inform you faithful blog readers, that the domain for this blog will soon change. This is something I have considered often in the past few months. I really like the name B-Bop's World but when I started the blog I was not as anonymous as I would like to be when I'm posting my stories and blurps on the internet.

I realize that if someone really wants to find me and figure out what I'm doing, they will find a way to do that. But I guess I have just decided to make the effort to prevent any future stalking by changing the address for my blog.

With that said....I don't want people to stop reading my blog just because it's in a new "location" on the web. I would like to leave it open for viewing by anyone because I think the story God is writing in my life is a story of hope and I want to tell that story to anyone who is searching for hope. So if you want to keep reading my blog, please email me at bbopsworld@gmail.com so I can reply to you with my new domain name. I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: