Monday, June 16

Spontaneity

I really did miss having roommates. I forgot how fun it could be to just drop everything and go get ice cream just because you have the urge. When you live alone, things like that are not as likely to happen. Without roommates, you have to call your friends until you find someone who is home and then make plans to meet up to go do something spontaneous....which defies to definition of spontaneous.

I've only been here a few weeks with my temporary roommates but I have really enjoyed getting to know them and sharing space with them until I can move into where I'm really going to live for a while. This is a picture of a spontaneous trip to Harry Bissett's one night (a week-night even) for some bread pudding. I'm sure it was perfectly normal for these other girls, but for me it was extra fun because it has been a long time for me since I just dropped what I was doing to go out for dessert. And by the way, the bread pudding was excellent!

No comments: