Thursday, June 5

Sleeping In

I decided that I wanted to sleep in today because I didn't have to get up for anything! I took my final for my Maymester course yesterday and I don't start my new job until Monday. So I was really excited about have 2 weekdays off to take care of whatever I want to do.

I went to bed last night at around 10pm expecting to sleep until 10 or something. But this morning, I woke up at 8:30am! Ha! I guess I'm not quite as exhausted as I thought I was. I'm still thankful I didn't have to get up at 6:30 or 7. Now I'm trying to decide what to have for breakfast. I can have anything really because I have time to make it this morning. I'm thinking about making an arugula and cheese omelette--only because I have some baby arugula in the fridge that is going to go bad if I don't eat it up quick.

So far I'm thoroughly enjoying my "sleeping in" day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great post...these are my favorite kind! i love the day to day, 'this is my life', this is what i am eating posts! thanks for letting me in :)

loved walking with you!