Saturday, July 19

New Chairs!

I love it when you find just what you want--even when you're not looking very hard.

I wanted 8 chairs that would go with my dining room table that actually match each other. But I not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for these chairs. So I have been looking on Craig's List and looking for deals, trying to figure out if matching dining room chairs were really that important to me.

Then today I was driving down the road, on the way to get my vacuum cleaner. And I saw a yard sale in a church parking lot where they had 8 matching chairs all together. I figured they would be sold already because it was 10:30am and usually all the good stuff is gone really early. But I pulled in just to be sure. And the chairs were still up for grabs! I bought them all and one of the guys running to yard sale actually loaded them up and delivered them to my house for me! On top of that, he took away the 4 old oak chairs I'd been using around the table and took those back with him to sell at the yard sale. It was too good to be true.

I really need to get a picture up here of the chairs and the rest of the house. The dining room even looks really different that the picture in the previous post, since I have matching chairs and curtains hung. I'll work on that tomorrow.

No comments: