Sunday, July 6

New House

The house may not be new, but it is kind of new to me. I say kind of new because I've spent a lot of time here when my friends were living here before me. Now that they have moved, I'm so lucky to have it as my new home! Not only is it an awesome house with an even better fenced-in backyard--but it comes with lots of good memories for me from hanging out here with the previous residents. Either way, this is my first night sleeping in the house as an official resident. I really wish at least one of my roommates was here already to spending it with me, but that will come soon enough. Tonight, it's just me and Daisy (my dog). I wish I had some pictures to put up, but my camera doesn't really work well and it's difficult to upload pictures. I'm realizing as I type just how exhausted I am. I guess I'll go up to my enormous, way-to-big-for-just-me bedroom to go to sleep so I can get up early tomorrow morning for Boot Camp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay that you are still doing boot camp! you go girl! and how exciting about being at your new location!!! it feels good when you get settled doesn't it!?

about court..that is encouraging! i often wonder if anyone really wants to do their perspective jobs and this gives me great hope that there are still some who love what they do and thus make a difference!