Friday, April 25

Heather's survey

Heather posted this on her blog and challenge me to do it too, so here goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Getting ready to graduate from high school and participating in all of the Senior Year activities, that go along with that (mostly being obnoxious with Sharon, my BFF)

5 Things on my To Do List:
-make dinner
-finish my DTD extension for my Humanities Computing project
-decide where to live for the next 2 months
-vacuum out my car
-register for summer and fall classes

5 Snacks I enjoy:
strawberries
cheese and crackers
yogurt
ice cream (is that a real snack?)
grapes

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
-give lots to all my friends in ministry who raise support
-pay off all my debt
-take a trip around the world
-hire a maid
-eat fancy dinners

5 Bad Habits:
-biting my lip
-eating too much sugar
-not answering my phone
-leaving dishes in the sink
-falling asleep with the TV on
(those are just the ones I'll actually admit to...)

5 Places I've Lived:
-Marietta, GA
-Powder Springs, GA
-Athens, GA
-Paris, France
-Pisa, Italy

5 Jobs I've Had:
-retail at clothing and gift stores.
-waitress at Taco Mac
-After-school program at various elementary schools
-intern with Campus Crusade for Christ
-high school French teacher

Now all my friends who have blogs have to do it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!! thanks for humoring me :)