Wednesday, April 9

So many websites....

I just updated my Facebook profile to add the URL to this site. Then I started to wonder why I feel like I have to be all over the internet. It would probably be easier to just have one site with different pages for different things (blog, professional stuff, etc). But for some reason, I have 4 different pages. However, two of those pages are part of "social networking" sites so I really don't have the option of moving that information. It just kind of baffling to me how everyone is on the internet now, not just using the internet, but also featured in various websites.

I think I like having all of these different pages because I'm curious about how they work. It's really fun for me to try to create my own layouts and widgets and take them apart to look at the code and all the pieces. So there's my justification for have 4 websites....none of them being particularly interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am reading you now :) just added you to my livejournal's links list :)! Which means you will be in a my weekly routine now.

can't wait!

dawgpatch said...

I love the music. Can you add music to dawgpatch now?