Monday, April 7

Writing a Blog

I heard somewhere that the average reader per blog is 1. Only one reader per blog. I don't know if that is including the author of the blog, but I thought it was pretty sad. So I have this blog that I was not planning on doing anything with. But I'm just curious to see if anyone will read it. We'll see. I wasn't going to blog about anything because I don't think my life is all that interesting to people who don't know me well. And for those who do know me well, I just tell them what's going on instead of writing it in a blog. So I don't know what I will post here, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

1 comment:

Alli Penuel said...

you are deep becca! hope you are soing well! i wil read your blog, so you can change it to 2 people. here is mine... www.thepenuelfamily.blogspot.com